Mortgage Comparison Chart
- Generate interest savings
- 5 year term
- Closed loans
When interest rates fall, variable-rate mortgages generate interest savings.
Variable Rate Mortgage
- Advantageous interest rate.
- Reduced interest rate on fixed-rate mortgage with a three-month term.
Capped Variable-Rate Mortgage
- Protection against rate increases
- Capped rate determined at the beginning of the term
- Very attractive rate reduction for the 1st year
- Attractive rate reduction for the next 4 years
- Offers stable payments
- Terms vary from 3 months to 10 years
- Open or closed loans
1 Subject to credit approval by Landmark Group.
2 Certain conditions apply. The rate for the Strategy-5 Mortgage is the interest rate for residential mortgages with a fixed rate and a closed one-year term; this rate is adjusted annually on the anniversary date of the loan and based on the rate then in effect.
New: It is now possible to integrate a mortgage loan in the mortgage line of credit.
Mortgage Loan Solution Option
- Package for the self-employed